Friday, April 15, 2011
Unida Cantina Festivities!
The Unida Cantina album release fiesta is tomorrow!!!!
There is so much going on over the next 48 hours, we have put together a list of activities coming up Friday and Saturday to remind everyone what's happening.
4:30 - X103.9 exclusive performance for contest winners only at Robin Wilson's Uranas Recordings www.uranusrecordings.com located next to Four Peaks in Tempe. Those who haven't won tickets can still go to the patio at Four Peaks and listen to the performance played directly from the soundboard.
5:30 - Unida Cantina listening parties at the following locations:
• Los Mesquites Taqueria, 37645 N Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek
• Carlos O'Brien's Mexican Restaurant, 1133 E Northern, Phoenix
• Macayo’s, 1474 N. Litchfield Rd., Goodyear, AZ
• Salty Senorita, 3636 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale
• Loco Patron, 1327 E Chandler Blvd, Phoenix
• Macayo’s, 6012 W. Bell Road, Glendale, AZ
5:10 - Arizona Diamondbacks game at Chase Field
6:30 - Gates at Salt River Fields open for VIP ticket holders
7:00 - Gates open for general public
8:00 - Hot Birds and the Chili Sauce take the stage
9:30ish - RCPM take the stage
All seating is GA. There is some room for fans on the field. Otherwise, seating will be in the stands along the third base line.